ALS and Wellness Voted Best Health Blog 2016



I am proud to announce that my ALS and Wellness Blog tied for 1st Place
in Healthline.com’s Annual Best Health Blog Contest!
--------------------------------
I extend my heartfelt thanks to YOU my voters.
TOGETHER we made it happen!
And in gratitude, I have a personal message from me to you:


We all thank Healthline, for sponsoring the contest
and providing the $1,000 prize
which I will donate to the ALSAssociation.

So, thank you again to all my friends both near and far! 
Dagmar Munn
-----------------------------------------

Click Here for Healthline's recent interview with me about my blog.
"Meet Dagmar Munn"

------------------------------------------

UPDATE: January 25, 2017




Dagmar Munn
ALS and Wellness Blogger




"There's no greater strength than working in unity. Amazing things can be achieved when you're part of a team."
Murray Newlands




Email recipients: Use this link to read website version.

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They will be posted soon.